A new study from TNS and Eyeblaster reveals cross channel campaigns constitute almost one quarter of total campaigns, showing a major move to integrate cross channel performance data – across TV, outdoor, mobile, print and online.
The survey polled 400 senior marketing executives across the globe citing that marketers are indeed looking for cross channel data and reporting. Evidence also points out that marketers expect total digital market spending to grow by 30% over the next two years with a third of the market experiencing growth over 50%. Highlights include:
- Nearly 67% of respondents cite that they already are running cross channel campaigns; yet only 12% are actually integrating cross channel performance data
- Marketers note the following as the barriers to cross channel adoption: 44% blame lack of suitable metrics to measure impact and ROI, 37% note lack of case studies to prove cross channel effectiveness & 34% cite lack of technology
- 51% of marketers are currently analyzing display with search on a PC – 38% would like to
- 22% are currently analyzing TV with PC or PC with mobile – 61% would like to
- 7-8% currently analyze TV to mobile and outdoor to mobile – 65% would like to
Looking ahead, respondents expect mobile and TV to be the top channels for branding and response as well as the go to channels for brands response synergy. To download the complete TNS/Eyeblaster white paper, click here.